November 6th, 2019
Did you know that older vehicles have more space in the engine, so cold temperatures can cause issues? By keeping your engine warm will reduce the chance of potential damage associated with cold starts in the winter.
Here are some TIPS:
1. Park your vehicle near a wall or inside a garage- you want to block any wind that can make the engine cold.
2. Place a blanket over the engine (electric blanket is ideal) making sure you cover the intake and sides. -PLEASE REMOVE BEFORE STARTING VEHICLE.
3. Purchase car cover and tie the ends to the tires, so the cover hangs down and blocks wind from penetrating the engine.
4. Any type of insulation placed above or below the engine will help keep the engine block warm.
So, if you are looking for space for the winter or year-round, Seguin Storage has you covered- literally! With multiple options ranging from 10x20 units to 12x35 with lighting and electric, we want you to choose the right spot for your prized possession.
Our facility also offers:
· Easy, drive-up access
· Convenient location
· Long access hours
· 24/7 security surveillance
· Insulated ceilings
AND SO MUCH MORE!
If that garage is too full or you don’t have the proper covered parking to maintain the exquisite condition you thrive for, stop by Seguin Storage and rent your spot today! With our month-month leasing options and variety of specials, I am positive you will find the spot you need!
Seguin Storage Blog